This page will serve as a directory of each of them and provide an image that will lead you to their personal pages; where you can find information, fun facts, pictures, etc.
If you wish to add to this page, please make sure it's located in the proper spot. To see prototype pets, visit: Pet Prototypes.
Whisker Haven Tales with the Palace Pets is done with Season 1 in 2015 and Season 2 in 2016, Season 3 is scheduled for 2017 release on Disney Junior, It will show the Valentine's Day Special; Following the release on the Watch Disney Junior website on February 8th and it will show on TV in February 12th, Plus, 11 episodes complete like Bee Cool with cameo of Summer and Blossum and No Service. There is more seasons of the show are Seasons: 4 (2018), 5 (2019), 6 (2020), 7 (2021) and many more in the future is still on Disney Junior, both Channel (Disney Junior Channel) and Block (Disney Junior on Disney Channel).
The Whisker Haven Movie is scheduled for a theatrical release on June 3, 2020
Whisker Haven Tales & The Wonderfulland Unicorn Princess is a TV movie that Disney announces that it will release on Disney Channel in December 1, 2030. It is 58 minutes long.
So many kids want a WH Movie to come out. Will you please help?
- Originally, many of the pets were colored to look closer to their owners. This had been changed before the release of the series; possibly to look more attractive to the intended buyers.
- Matey, Sultan, Taj, Pounce, Nyle, Stripes and Sundrop are the only male pets.
- Not counting the Other pets, the smallest animal set would be the bunnies.
- The largest pet set is Ponies, with nine in total.
- Meadow is the only pet who had a major appearance change in terms of color after release.
- Truffles is the only domestic pet so far in the series.
- Bibbidy and Petit are the only pets to wear earrings.
- Ash is the only fantasy pet so far in the series.
- In merchandises, the pets were voiced by adults. In the Whisker Haven Tales series, they were voiced by children.